Sunday, May 04, 2008

Iron Man.....Saturn Vue.....Kentucky Derby....not necessarily in that order.....

I thought it was horrific yesterday when the horse that came in SECOND place at the Kentucky Derby after the race....collapsed or stumbled....(no one seems sure) and broke BOTH front ankles....compound fractures.....and had to be EUTHANIZED on the spot right on the track!  ALL this going on while the winning horse and jockey and owners were receiving their trophy for winning!

Last night I could not wait to see Iron Man.  I want to go to our Drive-In to see it.  I may just do that tonight.  BUT to tie me over I watched it ONLINE last night for free.....and it is fantastic!  I cannot wait to see it in person on a big screen!

My Vue.  I bought a 2003 Saturn Vue in the fall of 2002 before the models actually came out on sale.  I have never had any problems with it.......NEVER.

I took it to the dealer here in OHIO however for an OIL CHANGE......and voila!

About a month or so after that I  had an O2 sensor go out on it....that cost almost 300.00 to get repaired.  

NOW...another month later.....my SERVICE LIGHT is on again.  I seriously think they are rigging up my truck to keep bringing me back for crap.  It is inconvenient as they are over 40 miles away from where I live.....and expensive...and I question their abilities to find my problems let alone fix them.

NOW.....most of you are saying "well  it is 5 years old....you should expect some problems now."  WELL.....I only have 27,000 miles on the truck!  It still smells brand new inside.  There is no FREAKIN' way just because it if 5 years old I should be having ANYTHING go wrong with it as far as I am concerned.  AND I am so damn close to having it paid off!

SO what to do....what to do.  I think I am going to find someone else to CHECK the truck out and run it on a scanning thing......to tell me what THEY think is wrong with it.  Maybe I could trust someone in a small town here better than a bigger city 40+ miles away?  I don't know.  BUT it burns my butt!

OH........and to top things off........3/4 of my right BIG toenail fell off yesterday.  Well it was ready to come off.....I had to cut it off actually.  That leaves the remaining portion which hopefully will come off too soon enough.....which all looks better than it had.  I am not sure what I did to it....but it looked like I had banged it up pretty good.......and it has gone through the various stages of healing I guess to get to this point.  There are still some remnants of the toenail on the other side where I removed it.....so I am hoping and praying that part also falls off.

SO I am not sure if it is safe for me to be driving my car too far.  The light comes on....sometimes it goes off.  WHAT CRAP!  SO I am  not sure what I will be doing today.  My yard  needs mowed but I don't like to do that on a SUNDAY.  I have a ton of paperwork here that I can sift through and I want to have a HUGE yard sale soon.  SO I guess it is not like I don't have anything here to do.  OH.....I also have a couple of houses I want to take a drive by on and see where they are ...as yes....I am still looking to BUY a house too. 

 

Gee...have I left anything out?

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Sounds like you'll have to make a lot of decisions about the car. It was pretty sad about the horse, I was in class but read about it online. I thought the movie sounded pretty good too.

dmarks said...

I had American cars for years and got used to thinks like that. Then I switched to Toyota and was surprised: no problems!

lv2scpbk said...

I didn't have no desire to watch Iron Man, but since you said how much you liked it, maybe I'll give it a try.