Tuesday, April 15, 2008

what is your comfort food.....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And are you aware most of the things you crave are really "COMFORT" foods......you want to eat them because of how "they make you feel".......even for a moment?

Are you aware that if you try actually getting what it is you are lacking and substituting the "real" thing instead of the food substitutes.........there would be less overweight people in the world today if any?

Does this mean most of the general population then suffers from mild depression? Are unhappy? Needy? What do they need more of? Hugs, love, touch, another human being to care about them?

What happens when all food becomes comfort food for someone? What does that mean or say about them?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hmm.....I have lots of comfort food...hmm..I wonder what that says about me? Oh..I don't know....my favorite saying!