Friday, April 18, 2008

Melissa.......Day #2.........and SKYwatch Friday!

I know the quality is not the best...but I had to be discreet when snapping these.....so it was all done through my dirty windows and between the blinds or a small crack in the front door...and today there were 3 new guys.......but they all kept their shirts on......well there was one other one who took his off but he was super skinny. SO I took mostly shots of the same foreman from yesterday. Yeah....enjoy Melissa!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


oh yeah....the light got better on this side later in the day...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

Melissa said...

WOW...I especially like the ones of his back...did you see his bulging veins in his arm? WOW...what a distraction while you're trying to work.

I came home tonight and the neighbors are tearing out their back yard and I think laying a concrete patio. Anyway, all 5 guys had their shirts off and who was checking them all out? Yep...Miss Audrey. She was getting into the car so we could run some errands and she was taking forever. I looked over and saw her watching this blonde headed man. I snapped, "Audrey, get in the car." She did, and then said, "Why do they have their shirts off?" I told her it was warm and when they are working in the sun like that they get hot.
She replied, "He was hot Mom." Oh brother.....

Anonymous said...

Hubba, hubba, hubba!

Paz ;-)