Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Today is Tuesday.......you know what that means?

Is a song they used to sing on the Mickey Mouse Club.....wow.....what does that say about me if I know that?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I signed up to do a CRAFT challenge. A DECK OF ME cards.....of course I am already starting behind......and have 3 weeks now to catch up on. Basically what you do is get a deck of cards.....which has 52 in them.

ONCE a week you will craft a journal/scrapbooking new fronts or backs or both to each card.....based on prompts/topics you will receive once a week. I thought this sounded like a great idea and in fact.....I think this would be a great idea for many other projects...and a great way to break into mixed media journaling..something I have had my eye on for a long time now but have failed to even try. You can use ANY kind of deck of cards and I have seen some great ones being started by others out there....like my sister who found these cool heart-shaped cards at Target for 1.00! Crap I hope I can find something interesting like that. They also have GIANT sized cards. So use your imagination.

So.....if you are interested you can go here to find out more:

DECK OF ME

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm going to start over on these cards when I get my new deck.

And I have no idea what that Mickey Mouse Club song is....never heard of it!

lv2scpbk said...

Wow! They are giant cards. I'm not sure if I'd have enough stuff or ideas to put on those cards. Glad your joining the Deck of Me challenge. I will stop back.