Saturday, January 19, 2008

I am still fighting off some sort of funky sinus issue....

and we are heading into a long weekend with Noah out of school for 2 days next week. I did finally get my Christmas tree down but I have yet to put all the ornaments away. They have been lying on my coffee table and kitchen table in huge piles waiting for me to sort and re-wrap or re-box and put away. I HAVE to do that this weekend when I am off on Sunday or Monday. Actually I have to work part of the day Sunday because I had to miss some time this week for some appointments but only a few hours.

Otherwise I have gone from feeling incredibly cold all the time to feeling like it is too hot in here and I only have the heat set at 68 degrees. I think I could crank it down to at least 66 and be much more comfortable. I am taking some new supplements so I think part of my feeling hot is related to that and the other my sinuses....

what else..........nothing really. I have a lot to do.....and tons of thoughts swirling in my brain...but I do not have time to decipher it all now.

No comments: