Saturday, December 01, 2007

I woke up with a migraine in the making...

so I took some Excedrin Migraine pills which are about the only thing that usually helps my migraines. I RARELY get them now so I am thankful.......and after I put something in my stomach and take a couple of Excedrin migraine pills......I usually am okay. IF the headache persists I follow up with 3 Extra Strength Tylenol and that usually kicks it. My headache cleared pretty fast this morning but now it is trying to return. SO I guess it is Tylenol time. Soon to be bedtime soon as 4:00 a.m. comes mighty early....

I did get all my work done today again......yeah! I can do full-time workload now. It's about time.

Feeling very strange tonight. I cleaned some more today. I am now tackling my office area. I imagine I can have it organized and functional by tomorrow or Monday. I am thrilled.

I have some things to go through but basically it will be moving stuff around and making the room more aesthetically pleasing and functional for now.

I am tired. Cookies are baked and iced....more later.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I hope you got rid of your headache. Those are the pits. Love you!