Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving .......

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


has come and gone again already. It won't be long before Christmas will do the same. At this time of year sometimes it seems like a button gets pushed to fast forward and life can easily become a blur. AND at the same time in other cases it does not seem to pass fast enough. BOTH of these can actually occur at the same time....and what the crap am I talking about?

It is to drop to 27 degrees tonight. I have my Christmas tree up and the outside decorated a little bit. Nothing too drastic and only candles in the windows this year. I will add some lights in Noah's room and my room.......and I have a few little things around.......and other lights...but that is is. I have to admit it has been a lot less stress this year already for some reason. Even putting the tree up was stress-free. I cannot remember the last time that happened.

I have been enjoying watching Christmas movies on the Hallmark Channel and other channels at night and in between I listen to Christmas music or old radio shows. This time of year I think we all become a bit nostalgic.

I have much to do tonight so I need to get off here for now.

No comments: