Thursday, December 06, 2007

SNOW DAY- December 5, 2007....first day school closed due to the snow!



it was beautiful....it is beautiful.....very cold today....only 7 degrees......with an expected HIGH of 28! F-R-I-G-I-D!!!

I love waking up after a snowfall. Yesterday I woke up right before 4:00 a.m. to get up for work and I glanced over at the window and saw all this light ...almost like it was daylight. At 4:00 a.m. I knew this was not possible so I KNEW IT HAD SNOWED!!!! It was very white outside! I climbed out from underneath my cozy, warm flannel sheets and looked outside and it was a winter wonderland. On days such as that I love to climb BACK into bed......and snuggle up! I am not sure what there is about it.....but it seems much more peaceful. The air smells like snow......the sheets feel warmer and cozier....and I am sure it all reminds me of something from childhood. I LOVE the snow and wintertime. I love to watch it snow. I love to be outside SMELLING the snow.....I love to walk in the snow....I love to play in the snow...I love to SHOVEL snow.....

I guess this would make me officially weird to most everyone else then.

No comments: