Friday, October 12, 2007

mixed up!

I am all mixed up this week. Noah is off today so yesterday seemed like Friday! BUT TODAY is actually Friday so I need to get with it.

I have been in a brain fog a lot lately. I don't like that! I find myself not even able to remember how to spell specific words! What the crap is that all about? I mean I spell them phonetically but sometimes not correctly! I shake my head and look at what I attempted and just cannot figure it out. I imagine it is hormone/stress/lots on your mind type related stuff.

Tomorrow is another OSU game. I am really looking forward to watching the game again! I have really enjoyed watching the games this year and NEXT week will be the OSU and MICHIGAN GAME! AND I just realized.....it will be during a Halloween party my sister is having. YIKES!!!!!!!!!! Of all the games that would have to be the one they televise earlier in the day! Well I am sure there will be chances to see it!

I need to get to work. Story of my life lately.

4 comments:

PAH said...

hey - heard on the radio today that the coach for Kent State told the Akron-Beacon journal that his kids didn't have a prayer against OSU and that he mostly playing benchwarmers to keep his 1st string injury free. What a loser!! Why bother to come w/ that attitude. Also - I think next weekend is Michigan State not The Big Game - which is in Ann Arbor 11/17. Go Bucks!!

Melinda said...

WOW YOU ARE KIDDING?!That is amazing! In my book he cannot be much of a coach then and I am surprised he has not been fired!

It says Michigan State game is their homecoming so I assumed that was the big game. If you are correct I would be very happy though I would still want to see the game! haha

Melinda said...

oh wait.....I know that is not the BIG GAME......but it is a game....and their homecoming....I just would like to see it is what I meant to say! haha

Melinda said...

see....BRAIN FOG continues