Saturday, October 13, 2007

I'm in the mood.......

to watch this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I read the book years ago......and loved the story. This is one of those rare instances where I feel the movie held true to the book. I adore the movie probably even more than the book.

There are certain times of the year that make me feel like watching specific movies. I have been feeling the "URGE" to watch this now for about the past week. Guess I will dig it out and give it a go. This is one of those movies where you really are drawn into the characters and their daily lives. I absolutely love it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I love how it came on...the music is some of the best from this movie...



you can apparently see the entire movie in 12 parts on You Tube......you can start here on this account and not only find that movie but some other classics to watch as well! GO HERE!

Of course I am also in the mood to watch "It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!" AND Wizard of Oz.......You've Got Mail......

hum......maybe cause they are all usually shown in the fall or have fall in them?

2 comments:

Angie at Home said...

A little bit of trivia. Harper Lee was close friends to Truman Capote. Capote had a vivid imagination about the wherabouts of his parents (he lived with his aunts) and he was sickly. The little boy in the To Kill a Mockingbird who visits in the summer is based on Truman.

PAH said...

Great Trivia note - I didn't realize until I saw the movie Capote that Harper Lee (what was her 1st name - Susan?) was friends w/ Truman. (Wow - wouldn;t that have been cool to be in the social circle to hear her discuss TKAMB and he was consumed by IN Cold Blood.) Guess he never wrote after that and died from alcoholism.

Another trivia bit - the Fruit Cake Lady on Leno was Capote's aunt. She just recently passed away.