Saturday, July 07, 2007

Re-virginized...



I'm energized

Between my thighs

But there's little I can do

If absence makes the heart grow fonder

What does it do for you?


It drives me crazy

I'm climbing the walls

Soon I should be insane

If abstinence is what it's about

Then what is there to gain?


This lack of use

Seems a bit obtuse

I fight it all the time

If withholding is the proper way

Did you forget I'm in my prime?


I'm constantly seeking

Ways around it

Looking for methods to cheat

If use it or lose it applies to all

Tell me how can I cool this heat?


By the time our day

Rolls around

For us to finally meet

I'm telling you now it won't be long

Till we're together beneath the sheets


But meanwhile as my brooding grows

And I am filled with wonders of when

I can tell you this with certainty

I will be like a virgin again.




Copyright ©2007 man&SippingTheVastSpring
Image Source: Yahoo Images

No comments: