Friday, July 06, 2007

it feels like August in July!

I got up today and worked out...stripped the beds to wash the sheets.......made breakfast....worked a bit......took a "break" to go mow the backyard......basically weeds as the grass is still pretty much dead.

I then came back in and worked some more.....and wrote for a bit..took another break to run errands and hit up Walgreens for a couple things and run to the bank to make a deposit.....fed Noah.....decided to get the truck washed and sweep it out . I came home to do the interior detailing and windows.

I then decided to mow the front and side yards.....so all the weeds would be evenly removed.....I trimmed.....came back in and showered.....washed my clothes.......and now am ready to give Noah a bath....

then I can eat something...and then.......then......

WORK some more.

I keep hearing the locusts outside already....I think the heat has them convinced it is AUGUST!

2 comments:

kristi said...

Slow down girl!! Well, atleast you will sleep good tonight!

Melinda said...

haha..I am just getting started! :)