Monday, May 14, 2007

I want it....


I want it...

Over me, under me, behind me, in me
Till our sheets are wet with our body's sweat
Kicking them off to set our limbs free
Building and building to sweet ecstasy

Another day ends so a new one begins
And my body soon starts all over again
Aching for yours and wanting it more
I dream about us naked down on the floor

Craving you constantly it never ceases
Making me want to shred your clothes to pieces
Just to feel your skin against mine so hot
Baby I beg of you don't ever stop

Biding my time till you walk through that door
Makes me only want you that much more
I'll give you no doubts about what I intend
Cause baby I never want all this to end.


Copyright ©2007 Melinda A. Napoletano
Image Source: Yahoo Images

1 comment:

krystyna said...

Hi Melinda!
What a beautiful place you created.
Love - "I want it.." - we all want it...
Wonderful style. Love this poem.

Wishing you the best!