Sunday, May 13, 2007

Craving...

Craving...(audio reading click below)

CRAVING

My heat rises when I think of you

And all those naughty things that I want to do

To your mouth, your lips, and your backside too

You drive me up a wall when I am craving you


If I allow it, these pleasures will continue to rise

And soon I'll be feeling wet between my thighs

Honey now don't you see what you are doing to me

I want to rock with you till we are both set free


I count the minutes, no the seconds, till I know you'll be home

I get tempted just to call you and beg on the phone

You turn me on like no one else before has ever done

I want to move with you until the morning's sun


Anticipation builds and makes me tremble and shake

My lips soon quivering follow in its wake

Like a cat I am ready to jump you at the door

I wanna strip your clothes and push you down on the floor


And to my pleasant surprise you are just as hot as me

When you come through that door only looking till you see

Me standing here breathing very hard

Then you grab me, pull me to you, as we fall back to the yard


I'm on top of you as our clothes get ripped to shreds

Hands frantically shifting, the fabric sliding over heads

Do you know what you've done to me today I start to ask

You cover my mouth with yours so we get busy at our task


Of pleasing each other and me acting like your whore

Each time with you is better than the time or two before

I want to funk with you till we both have lost our breath

Ah come on now baby and let's do what we do best.


I'll let you drive me and push me to the edge of sanity

But you'll be coming along to keep me company

Cause I'll be teasing and pushing you right up to that line

And when I squeeze you there'll be no doubt that you are only mine


We'll buck and grind till our arms and knees get sore

But soon I'll be begging you for just a little more

Cause your love for me is passionate, only the very best

And hey baby, you long ago passed any silly test.



Copyright ©2007 Melinda A. Napoletano


No comments: