Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Troy the Action Toy...

Troy the Action Toy
So much more than any boy
Bringing hours of endless joy
For me alone

In my room he comes to play
Making hours turn into days
I can mold him just like clay
I adore him

Stand him up or sit him down
There are times he's such a clown
I can never wear a frown
When I'm around him

But he really rocks my world
And he keeps my toes so curled
That my heart feels it's been hurled
And makes me love him

Even more than I did before
As I end up on the floor
Damn it's hard to keep a score
I know I want him

All the time day or night
Cause he brings me such delight
I don't want to lose my sight
Of him beside me

So I get down on my knees
As I beg him pretty please
And mumble "Oh my god!" in threes
To him alone

He's the best of toys found anywhere
No one could ever think or dare
To get away with so much as a glare
When he's beside me

His attachments are superior
They even make me cheerier
My life is much less drearier
And I love him

It's me and him against them all
He can stand up oh so tall
Ready to fight in any brawl
To defend my honor

Better than GI-JO on any day
He makes me wanna play and play
Oh how he takes my breath away
Troy, my action toy

Copyright ©2007 Melinda A. Napoletano

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very clever rhyming! A pleasure to read :)