Saturday, April 14, 2007

Saturday, April 14, 2007

My life has changed so dramatically. I cannot recall a time I have ever felt happier than I do now. To be able to say I am the happiest I have ever felt in my entire lifetime is amazing. AND something I never would have expected in a million years. I look back over my life and realize there were times I thought I was happy, but recognize definite periods where I was only happy because I had convinced myself I had things in my life that made me happy, when in reality I never had those things at all. I realize without getting into details here, few will even know what I am talking about and that is okay. Some will say "Oh, no not again" thinking I am doing the same things now in my life I did before. BUT this is different. SO amazingly different. It has allowed me to see that what I thought I had and wanted......I had not yet even received or experienced. I have the very best in my life now....and my life and Noah's life will only get better because of it.

Looks like it could rain or snow today. I need to work out and have my breakfast and then do some work for work....mail out my city and state taxes today (since I owed a tiny bit on each one I put off completing them....I have had my other refunds back for months).

Maybe take a trip to see Grandma C. today. I got some more yarn for her at Wal*Mart the other day when I HAD to go there to see about a new computer for Noah. His PC bit the dust. I ended up ordering a refurbished one online. Should be here next week first of the week. Noah is in withdrawal mode.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good (Sunday) morning. Believe it or not Becky and Margaret didn't get back here until about 7:45pm. It's a good four hour drive one way. She said the next time they go, they're going to plan on staying over night. I doubt I will be going up to Mom's this afternoon, for some reason, I am tired today. Didn't even get up till around 8:15, I haven't sleep that late for a while. It's also cold, wet and windy again today. I may not even get dressed. Although when I do that, that seems to be the day someone drops in we're not expecting and there I am still in my duster. So I guess I'll have to get myself pulled together here soon. Love you.

nq said...

that's such an amazing feeling- remember what it feels like, cuz although i hate to say it, life always changes again, and hey, if you can remember how good it is now you can get there again in a jiffy!