Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I love you...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

When I hear you whisper
"I love you"
Into my ear, in the middle of the night
It goes straight to the core of my being
The very center of my heart
Is filled with orgasmic bliss all its own
Which pulsates with each breath I take
It fills me up and overflows, consuming my body
Making me flushed all over
Connecting me to you with the divine
With both love and lust at its ultimate
The way it was intended to be
I feel eternity, all swooped up into one ball of electricity
Coursing through my veins
It shoots out my fingertips
My eyes, my mouth, my breath
And falls back down upon us
Like a shower of a million stars
Smacking us with hot, passionate kisses
Igniting the fire of our separate souls
Fanning the flames
Leaving us smoldering as one

Copyright ©2007 Melinda A. Napoletano
Image Source: Yahoo Images

No comments: