Saturday, March 24, 2007

okay...at this rate next week I will be mowing the grass...

yep. In 2 days my grass had greened up completely and has turned rather lush...almost like a golf course green. AND tonight I finally had to remove the boards from my AC outside and TURN IT ON. It was nice having the house open today but..it was very warm and more humid than anything. I do not like humidity much....and it seemed to make the house feel very stuffy.

SO.....I closed everything up and the AC is running now and I am once again so reminded of how thankful I am to have it! I DO miss hearing all the birds and wildlife outside my dining room window to the backyard. BUT I can open it later if I want.

aaaaaahh..so nice and cool..........I love it!

I made cookies for Noah today......I got a turkey thigh and green beans. Now to put clean sheets on the beds.....I already had my shower.

Playtime with Noah too......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

our yard got mowed yesterday..and wisdom dictates I go to the doctor tomorrow..I'm beginning to suspect strep throat..

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a busy day. Hope the turkey thigh turned out great. I noticed Angela was making pulled pork, I'll have to try that sometime. I hope Melissa is having a nice time at dinner this evening with her co-worker and friends.

Five more strong treatments, then eight booster treatments, then ALL FINISHED. Good thing, skin is getting pretty dark.

Have a good evening, love you both.