Tuesday, March 20, 2007

brushing my hair...


I love it when you brush my hair
Just tossing my head back willingly into your hands
As I sit between your legs
My hair cascading down my bare skin
Makes my breasts swell

Taking my brush to begin your strokes
I feel my flesh tingle at the nap of my neck
And my nipples become aroused
As the brush follows my hair down my back
All the way to my hips

Your fingers brush against my skin
As they move through my hair
Reaching up for another handful
Pausing only to pull apart tangles
And kissing my tears when you don't

I could sit for hours
Entranced
By every stroke of the brush in your hands
so sensual
sometimes painful
yet so pleasing
so rhythmic
so wanted
so needed


Copyright ©2007 Melinda A. Napoletano
Image Source: Slewinski Czeszaca

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is jsut a test, see if it works.

The cake

Anonymous said...

This is my second try, let's see if this one works.
The cake

By george I think this might do it, but like I said, it won't give me the same drop down box in inter explorer like it does in firefox.

Melinda said...

well the LINK is DEFINITELY here and works......THAT is cool.........now you have to tell me HOW you did it.

AND....do you think there is some way then (HAS to be) to put a photograph here too?

thehotrodqueen said...

i think that having my hair brushed by my husband is one of the most relaxing and so very sensual too.