Sunday, July 24, 2005


So poor Tammy Faye has cancer yet a 3rd time. I don't care what anyone else says about her...I have always liked her. She has always seemed genuine to me under all that makeup and big eyelashes. I know other women who just love makeup even if they put too much on! Otherwise she has such good morals and sets such a good example. When she was on Surreal Life or whatever it was called she was fantastic and stuck to her morals and stood her ground. BUT was also very accepting of everyone and loved everyone or tried to understand them and love them. She seemed like she really did love them all no matter what. SO I do pray she can fight this off yet again to be around a little longer to continue spreading the GOOD NEWS!

I see cooler temps are on their way to us. I will believe it when I see it but it sure sounds promising!

I have turkey in the crockpot today and it is sure smelling good! Reminds you of Thanksgiving!

Keith and Noah are checking out the ads in the paper. I need to get breakfast and get back to work before church.

Discussing back to school supplies now....

No comments: