Wednesday, July 27, 2005

work out the butt. Seem to be losing my ability to type without mistakes! ha.

Stressed. Is it possible to have more than I did before? YES! Just the uncertainty of my job, what ifs involved, how things may or may not change, what will or won't happen, etc. ALL can and do add stress to my already semi-stressed life.

Wondering how I will possibly be able to do a possibly "monitored" job from home if I have to start and stop throughout my work time unless I get my butt up and keep it up with only 3-4 hours of sleep every night. Wondering how I can possibly do home schooling and handle all the demands here on 3-4 hours of sleep all the time! LATELY see I have been trying to get more sleep but doing my work when I can squeeze it in...a few hours in the morning and then some later on. WHICH I will not be able to do anyway once home schooling starts again.

So....changes, possible changes, mandatory changes, are coming!

I found out my realtor is moving to Arizona. Course I am sure we will be putting a hold for now on selling the condo. More wonderful news. How will we be able to do it all from 936 square feet? YES..you heard me right. 936 sq. feet for 3 people and stuff!

SO...now I am rethinking opening up the attic and finishing it off somehow. Which means more money and time. Course in the end it would add to the resale value of the condo. I am not even sure we would be allowed to do the attic space.

OH brother. Too much for my brain to handle.

Keith thankfully just ran to pick up some sandwiches and lunch for Noah. That will give me a break from cooking. I have not even had time to get dressed today.

Later.........

No comments: