Thursday, July 28, 2005

I cannot believe it is almost August! Summer will be over soon and we will be heading into Labor Day before you know it!

Cooler today....I think....though it will eventually head back up to the low 90s I suppose. The AC just kicked back on....at least it has been getting a break!

I have no idea about what to fix for lunch today. I may just go pick up something somewhere. I think the last time I was out this week was Sunday night when I ran down to work. I cannot remember the last time I was in our dollar store. We used to go all the time.....every week or twice per week. Since Noah does not always want to go somewhere we stay in a lot more often now than we used to. Seems odd as we are not used to it...but in a way it is also nice as it gives us a break from running all the time and we definitely don't spend more money this way!

No comments: