Saturday, July 23, 2005

I checked out the forecast and actually see 80s in the temps coming up! WOW...it will feel COLD if that happens!

AND now they are talking about extending daylight savings time. WHY???? It is such a pain in the butt to switch it around like we do now. I look forward to fall and winter and it being dark earlier casue we change the clocks back. It will still get dark earlier....but if we don't change the clocks back what we get a whole hour longer of a bit of daylight? I don't get it.

ModBlog is down today. No one can access anything. Reminds me that I don't believe I backed up my log for a few days. Hopefully they will be back up and running soon and all our posts and pics and stuff will still be there.

Low water pressure last night. Not sure why. It really upset Noah. Was a bit upsetting to me too. Good thing I did not take a shower last night as I doubt there would have been enough pressure to do so!

OKAY..work is calling.

No comments: