Wednesday, January 14, 2004

So...Noah apparently woke up in the middle of the night last night saying real loudly "What?". Keith asked him who he was talking to and he said "angels". Makes you wonder. I was at work at the hospital. Noah has never awakened in the middle of the night before or done anything like that....I mean talking in his sleep..etc. He always wakes up in the middle of the night but usually goes right back to sleep.

He stayed home today. Not feeling well. He has a cough and sniffles...his cough sounds really loose. Maybe he will be up to returning to school on Friday. We will see.

I am swamped with work. They keep telling me the budget has been cut but they keep hiring new people but say that they cannot afford to hire anyone to help me out. Sound odd to anyone but me?

Guess that is about it. I made chocolate pudding dessert last night. NOW I KNOW why I normally don't make it. I have a hard time NOT eating it..even when I am full or not hungry. I will eat it. AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!

No comments: