Thursday, January 15, 2004

MAN..another migraine. I guess BECAUSE I normally get one now before my period starts and it should be my period as I am overdue? Let's see..Noah is still sick. Coughing all the time...runny nose and sneezing..eyes look funny. Been treating his symptoms with over the counter stuff for now. He does not have a fever so that is good but he sure looks and sounds miserable. He is finally eating some toast. So that is good.

Doing laundry today. Have the windows open a bit...it is 60 degrees outside already. I made chicken enchilada casserole for lunch. It was pretty good.

I go into work tonight. Have a staff meeting at the hospital on Monday I am now REQUIRED to attend 6 per year..so I guess I will have to make it down for that. I still don't think I should have to PERSONALLY be present as the notes are typed out for each meeting (the minutes) and I can and have just been reading those anyway..which should be enough. This is something personal I think my supervisor wants to make me do for some ODD reason. IF I do NOT make it to at least 6 meetings per year....I don't get my POINT or POINTS credit(s) for that portion on my annual review. LIKE WOW.....that would make such a HUGE difference anyway. Yes...I have a bit of a bad attitude. They keep telling me they have cut the budget but yet hire more staff...no one else is being hired to help me out (which in a way I guess means better job security for me?) no...I think in the long run I will end up officially having to work through Medical Records to do the transcription work..unless I put my foot down and talk to the head honcho! I should be doing that now about these mandatory meetings. Of course IF I do not make it to all 6 then I guess she could say I have ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT in the coming year right? I mean I have a life outside of work don't I? GOOD question these days. I have to sleep sometime don't I? It just totally TICKS me off I have to run down there for a waste of time meeting for 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours...if that when I could read the minutes and know everything I need to know. THAT was all I was required to do in the past...read the minutes and sign off that I had read them. So let's see...my review is in August and I only have ONE meeting under my belt for this year. A meeting in September I was going to attend got canceled. So that took care of #2. Oh well. I could actually care less.

I have to get a load out of the dryer. Back in a bit.

No comments: