Sunday, January 11, 2004

So....a local store has a new SHOP ON LINE service they offer where you can shop ONLINE (DUH) and they will then deliver all of your groceries to your DOOR! Sounded like a great idea, especially considering we were wanting to get like 4 bundles of firewood too...and hated having to bring all those up our steps. So we tried it out. Not too bad actually...but the driver could not find our house and then about 3 1/2 hours PAST the end time of our original scheduled delivery time the driver (A NEW ONE) finally showed up. Got some good deals and the delivery fee was 9.95 but because I SHOPPED ON LINE I got 10.00 off so my fee was basically FREE. Anyway....got all the groceries put away and am exhausted!!!

Keith, Noah and I were all sitting in the room. Noah at one computer..me at this one and Keith on the sofa. All of a sudden my snowmen from Hallmark that sing "We Wish You A Merry Christmas" when you PUSH a button went off ALL BY ITSELF. Now that is weird huh? I know in the past we have had toys of Noah's go off all by themselves in the middle of the night even. Especially ones with lights and sounds....very weird. I have had a Christmas snowman with a red light (NO SOUND) go off all by itself in the middle of the night. Makes you wonder. I personally DO NOT believe it is just a battery issue.

Well....I go to the OB-GYN Monday...have a mammogram done..and my check up and a physical supposedly. I am waiting for the OB-GYN doc to tell me he does not do physicals..but the scheduler said he did. So we will see.

My neck and glands have been bothering me and now Keith is complaining of his neck hurting too. I wonder if we have MONO or something?

Such an exciting update I know. It hit 70 degrees today. WOW..lots of sunshine and fresh air. Seemed like spring and/or early summer!! Got our cars washed and cleaned up really good on Friday. Good thing..they were really dirty. LOOK nice now.

Need to pay some bills and do paperwork and oh yes..TAKE MY CHRISTMAS stuff down and put it all away. I think I am going to take my time but shoot...I can't take too long. It will be Valentine's Day before you know it. Seems time goes by so fast these days. I ache all over....need to wash my make up off and get my PJs on and relax. Wow..new concept!

I called mom today and talked to everyone there. Becky, Melissa and Audrey were there too. I need to call Grandma tomorrow. Tried sending Keith some ringtones from my phone to his. Never did work. He does not have online access or much on his phone..so he cannot do what I can. I imagine I wasted a lot of my MB trying to send him data. Oh well.

Okay..this is probably boring? So much for sitting down tonight and watching some movies and relaxing early. I got a new book today from the library to read. Called "The Five Peoiple You Meet In Heaven". By Mitch Albom, the same author who wrote Tuesdays With Morrie.

I got another offer to have another poem published. "Ode To The Snow Pig". Will be published in the "Best Poets of 2003" book due out in Winter 2004. It will also be recorded on CD. Let's see...this I think makes about 5 poems now published...maybe 6 and 2 at least were also recorded on CD. THAT is great. I found a publishing company today and will check with them about book publishing. They are sending me some materials to look over. It is a POD (print on demand) company and will be the only way I would probably ever be able to afford to do a book.

Well...off to the bathroom to do the bedtime routine. Tomorrow....tomorrow...there's always...tomorrow...you're only a day away.
(yeah right).

No comments: