Friday, June 06, 2003

AAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH> Well....time marches on. They upgraded my computer at work to Windows XP and of course a lot of things NOW DON'T work. OH WELL....guess they will have to get them working huh!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes it hard to do my work though. AND some files may be lost forever. Not sure about that. I now type for 10 attendings and like a least 11 attendings and 5 nurses ALL BY MYSELF. I never realized how MUCH I did before I actually sat down and checked it out. Anyway...MORE clinics are being added to my schedule beginning in July. Sounds like I will be busy. That is good....but I think I am also underpaid..haha.

Getting older. I guess I never really thought about how easily that has the potential for being depressing. Seems society is so screwed up with how we can or canno take care of older loved ones. Nursing homes are a joke. Medicaid is a nightmare. EVERYTHING needs revamped. How in the world can anyone afford to even live on their own when they get older if they need nursing care? I guess you have to be rich. I guess I better start now getting there!!

Debbie has been working her butt off trying to get things worked out for grandpa. What a mess that has all been. I am glad she is there to do it though. SOMEONE needs to do it and help grandma out. Sounds like grandpa might be coming home and have in-home nursing care. I think that might end up being the best way to go .....may be cheaper and grandma would not worry so much. Grandpa I am SURE would be happier and would actually be taken care of and fed/exercised. It all makes my head spin thinking about what a mess things are and how expensive things are these days. AND if you even had the money who in their right mind would ever WANT to end up in a nursing home? I would opt for private in-home nursing care or something like that. Assisted living I guess COULD be okay. AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH.

We are all doing pretty well here. I am going to be trying some natural whole food products and supplements to help with my digestive problems and weight. Looking forward to that.

Noah is doing great. I need to get him involved in more activities this summer. Keith took his dad to a Rockie's game yesterday. Sounds like they had a great time. We have actually had cooler temps and some rain recently. We really need it so that is great.

We had neighbors across the parking lot move in over the weekend. I noticed she was taping FOIL into their one bedroom windows yesterday which is a BIG NO NO here. So I calle HOA. They are going to send them a letter. AND also a letter about their gas grill. We still have many here with grills on their balconies and patios even though Westminster has adopted a new city code that prohibits those now from multiple housing dwellings. SO...I called HOA about that. Not much they can do except send warning letters they said. I called the Fire Administration. They said HOA IS responsible but they can do something if they CATCH the person actually cooking out. The fire prevention guy is going to get me a phone number to call about that. Meanwhile I guess I will have to send HOA a letter with addresses of those in my building who continue to have grills that pose as a fire hazard to us in the same building. Brother.

House still looks nice..but i will need to do laundry and clean today. I then have some paperwork to tackle this weekend. I will probably have to go to my next staff meeting at work. That day is also an employee appreciation day of some kind so I get to go pick up a free blanket...etc.

Keith's boss asked him if he would be interested in transferring to UTAH asa supervisor. If we were just married or something perhaps. However...it that would be even farther away from ANY family members then. I was not thrilled and Keith said he has been there before and he did not think he would want to be there either. SO....that is not even something he is going to consider Weird though.

OKAY...let me ponder on how to get rich..........haha

No comments: