Monday, May 05, 2003

My little Noah is such a sweetie pie! He can TWIRL jacks now!! We think this is an amazing thing for his motor skills. Keith worked with him the other and showed him how to do it. He can do it...and more amazing...equally well with BOTH hands!! He seem to be ambidexterous....so he has not really chosen a preference for either hand yet. Perhaps he will always be able to use both.

Got my hair cut today. Still looking for ME!! THAT ONE LOOK that makes me look WOW!! I am doubting I ever find it unless I go on Oprah for a makeover..ahhha. Oh well..losing weight would help as all this additional weight just makes me look older I am sure.

Almost done with both my manual for work and my important information book for home. WOW...2 more things I have put off and will be done with. Then it is time to finish the house.......and sort...paint...redo.....and work on me in the meanwhile I guess. I will actually have time to read.....or scrapbook or do whatever I want! I cannot recall the last time that was possible.

Everwood is on tonight. I enjoy that show. Looking forward to that. Better go...need to finish some work. Noah is playing on the other computer right now.....I roasted a Butterball chicken for lunch....had mashed potatoes and green beans with that and pears....also whipped up Mississippi Mud Cake...it was good but so RICH!!

Okay...off for now.. as usual I know.

Me

No comments: