Thursday, May 08, 2003

Well.....was going to run down to work tonight to pick up tapes but I decided to hold off till Thursday night like normal. I only have a couple of tapes here to work on but they are long ones....so I am sure they will keep me busy enough anyway. ESPECIALLY considering it is all I can do to get up and stay awake this morning. I am so tired for some reason.

Had some nice weather and a wonderful thunderstorm yesterday. RARE for here so we enjoy them anytime we get them. Anyway...Noah even loves them as much as I do. I think Keith is the only one living in our home that does NOT enjoy them. Noah and I always want to run outside and check it out and sit and look at the rain and SMELL it and feel the wind blowing on us...etc. Not Keith. He said he hates the rain. Oh well...to each his own. Anyway...it SMELLED wonderful and the wind was incredible and the rain was too. DID not last long but storms o here rarely do. So we enjoyed it while it lasted.

Noah and I were sitting together on the sofa before going to bed last night. He picked up my hand and kissed it...and hugged it to his little body and said "I love you mommy". SO sweet. If he hears me yawn he will ask me "are you tired mommy?" And I will say yes and then ask him if he is also tired and he will say "me tired too or yes.....tired too or no....not tired". I took a quick shower yesterday evening and he came in with me in the bathroom till I was done and then he got a bath. We are still working on potty training. Wish he would start peeing and POOPING more in the potty but at least it is a start. Today is a school day that he loves so I am sure he will enjoy that.

Keith and I got into it yet again yesterday. Brother.....he can be very inconsiderate, selfish and take things for granted. AFTER our discussion I HOPE and think he might actually "get it" now. Unfortunately MOST men are like that...they still expect a woman to do everything for them and everything that needs to be done all the time. OH WELL>..I am not getting started on all that crap again.

Got to mail out Mom's mother's day package today. Not like I have not had her gift a long time ago...for some reason I am just late in sending it all out. SO...it is all sitting here on the table now...just have to pack it up and take it and send it. I may send it FED EX as it would for SURE get there in time.

Otherwise nothing else much happening here. Is 40 degrees out right now...but it is only 4:00 a.m. Nice and quiet right now out here...but I am still so tired. I may head off back for a quick cat nap.

Got 4 rolls of pictures developed ...they are all pretty good. Got some excellent shots of our blizzard back in March. I am still amazed at all the snow we got.

Well..no big revelations or thoughts today...need to work.

Maybe more later.

Me

No comments: