Friday, May 09, 2003

Noah had a great day at school yesterday. He is growing up so fast Makes you wonder where time goes. It just seems to be flying past these days. Then you start to wonder what it's all about huh? hahaha. Oh well....deep subject. LOVE...I really believe it all comes down to that. Sometime though I believe we get too busy to remember to allow time to feel love for ourselves or families let alone complete strangers we might see on the street. BUT..that was a commandment to us...to love one another. Funny how we can allow little things to stand in the way of that sometimes.

Anyway...cooler here today...about 38 right now. AND..if I am reading my forecast accurately...it looks like possible SNOW tomorrow. WOW...well...that is not totally unusual for Colorado. Maybe we will be able to use the last of the firewood by having a nice fire in the fireplace.

Keith wanted to take me out to eat on Sunday to the Outback or White Fence Farm...but I would rather JUST STAY HOME and not do a whole lot. I think if I did not have to do anything much that day it would be nice....a nice break.....change of pace! Maybe I could even go back to bed and sleep in if I wanted to...WOW....don't remember the last time that happened. COURSE..then again I do not sleep much...so I probably would not even want to. So..we will see. Hopefully it will just be a quiet day though.

Would love to pay for lawnmowing services for my grandma. I cannot believe someone just doesn't show up and do it for her these days. I mean she is like 80 now...she has no business out there trying to mow it herself. I am having someone check into some prices for that now....so I will see what I can work out. HOPEFULLY something. She should not have to be out there trying to do that...especially with the way grandpa is. Too bad we could not all just reach a certain age and stay that way huh? Course I guess then we would have a population problem on our hands. Funny though..in our minds we DO stay a certain age but then when we see ourselves in the mirror we FREAK out at the person staring back at us and wonder "who the heck is that?" ahahaha.

Got the rest of our home "decor" yesterday that I had ordered. Now to HANG everything up and put it all away. Then on to the bedrooms to clean and sort and organize. Mom said dad should come out here as he is good at throwing things away! HA! I am getting pretty good at parting with things I do not use. Someone else can use them so I donate them. We have to go through Noah's toys in his room....and reorganize it...then back into our bedroom and reorganize that. I figure by the time I get my SPRING CLEANING done it will be JUNE...and then I CAN PAINT. I would like to repaint the bathroom and bedrooms....at least Noah's room. Would like to put some big murals in there for him...but if we would want to keep them I guess I would have to put it on canvas. I would like to repaint the kitchen too. I would prefer a new faucet for the sink.....and repainting the cubboards or replacing them eventually would be nice. UPGRADE! We will see. Wallpaper border in the hall and our bedroom also has to go up. I would like to paint the hallways. I filled holes when we moved in but that stuff had a dull finish and the walls are semi-gloss. SO..now I have to paint. I LIKE to paint though. WOULD LOVE to paint this front room...at least ONE wall...a nice tannish-terra cota type color. Might make the room look smaller though. OUR CEILING really needs repainted. A professional would have to do that as it is super high and that popcorn crap all over it.

Well..looks promising for rain today. NICE AND CLOUDY and overcast...something we rarely see here anytime. Kind of reminds me of what OHIO looks like..haha. Keith and Noah are still sleeping. I need to get back to work.

More later

Me

No comments: