Wednesday, April 30, 2003

Get this.....yesterday I had pulled the trash can out from under the bathroom sink to empty while I was doing laundry...I left it sit for a minute. I go back to get it..it had been put back under the sink FULL....I asked Keith why he did that. He said and I QUOTE " Cause I did not know what you were going to do with it". DUH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I could NOT BELIEVE this comment. Did he honestly NOT know what I was going to do with it? HUM.....let me see...the options would be?????? I guess he has to be INSTRUCTED it needed emptying rather than observing the fact that it was overflowing and could be emptied. I have NO idea what he thought I had planned on doing with it. I assume the possibility of actually EMPTYING never even entered his mind....or he perhaps would have considered doing it himself. AND...if he did not know what I had PLANNED for the trash...why could he not open his mouth and ASK me what I was going to do with it?? THESE are typical things he does that can really GET ME TICKED!! I swear he acts sometimes (MOST TIMES) like he has no common sense at all and if he does..he rarely uses it.

No comments: