Saturday, January 04, 2003

Well....I finally managed to get a shower and get dressed around 4:30-5:00 p.m.!! Was one of those days where you just wanted to lay around and sleep! I ordered Scooby Doo on Pay Per View. It was pretty cute. Balanced my checkbook and all that. All okay there. Changed the sheets....did some dishes and made Noah some supper. Keith and I are not too hungry yet as we had popcorn during the movie. I just got Noah off the computer and playing with some new toys he got for Christmas. I imagine my journal sounds pretty boring and dull to most..hahahah. Not sure what if any plans we will make for tomorrow. I may run into work tomorrow night instead of Monday night so I can take my Christmas decorations down...run the sweeper and clean it up...(I can only imagine what it looks like being gone for 2 weeks and someone else using it during that time). I then need to organize my work load and hopefully still end up with only enough work to do at home then to continue having a clean slate!! I DO HOPE that will be the case. Won't be long and it will be tax time. I am excited this year about doing it. We bought this condo so we should get a lot more back by paying out all that interest so far. Over 3500.00 for a half year already!!

Not much else happening here. Nice quiet night at home. Christmas lights on.....candles lit. More later.

No comments: