Tuesday, December 31, 2002

AAAAGGGGHHHHH! Almost an entire month has slipped past without me entering ONE WORD!~What can I say? No excuses that is for sure. Seems holidays make for shorter days and not enough time!! Seems you never have enough of it this time of year. We took a trip to Ohio to see some family over Christmas. Was nice but chaotic as usual. Noah got bit in the nose by my parent's dog. Seems something always happens to him when we are there!! Had a few nice visits but most of the time we just spent running around after Noah to make sure he did not touch something he should not or get into something he should not or chase the dog ...etc. TIRING to say the least!! Time is surely slipping away though. Before we knew it...it was time to say goodbye and head back home. Everyone seems to look more tired these days..INCLUDING MYSELF!! Everyone is changing and getting older. Some are gone. Time definitely stands still for NO ONE.....It was so nice to get back home though. I am so thankful for my beautiful home and family, my job.....my health.....finances and all my blessings. God has been so faithful and good to provide!!

I am exhausted...so will sign off for now. Just thinking of my trip can tire me out..hahaha. Will write more later. Tonight is New Year's EVE!! Happy NEW YEAR everyone!!

No comments: