Thursday, January 02, 2003

On vacation till Jan 6th!! FINALLY a few days to do absolutely anything I want including NOTHING but being still! (If I want). Amazing. I ordered Ice Age on Pay Per View tonight....it was pretty good. I know over the next few days I will need to get myself back into my old routine and hours. I am tired now and could actually go on to bed....not sure why. I really did not do too much. Keith, Noah and I ran to the mall and Barnes and Noble. Found great buys at both places!! I picked up some wonderful buys on ornaments for gifts for next year at 75% off!!!! Incredible. Most stores had things 50-75% off! May have to go back!! Anyway...Keith is at work. Noah is now in bed. I figured I would sign on line for a bit and see if anyone else happened to be on line at the same time. Was tickled on New Year's Day that many of my family members actually called me up to talk and wish me a Happy New Year. That was nice and totally unexpected!! Got a package today from Becky. She sent me the Horse of a Different Color Christmas ornament Hallmark had out this year!! WOW! I guess she went back to work today. I did not sign on line till after she apparently had left for the day. Melissa called me....things are working out already for her...what a blessing. God is so good and so faithful. He continues to provide way beyond my expectations.....desires and needs. HE truly knows best!! I sit and wonder sometimes about people getting older....and all that. Wonder what they look forward to if anything in their life. I can see where it could be easy to let yourself get depressed!! Keith's kids and his dad came over last night for Christmas. We had a good time. His dad's hip was really bothering him. He may have to have a hip replacement surgery. Keith is still moody....acting odd. Not sure what if anything may really be wrong or if he is just experiencing those normal thoughts you begin to experience at our ages!! I don't know..you get to a point in your life where you think you will be around forever. Then one day you wake up and you are 40 PLUS!!!! And time just keeps on moving faster and faster.....seems sometimes you just are existing to live and pay bills. But there is so much more to life than that. Noah is such a joy and blessing!! I THANK GOD for his life and bringing him into our lives everyday. I LOVE him so much and never dreamed it would be possible to love a child as much as I do Noah. We have such a strong bond...I want to be with him always!!! BUT...I also know if I truly love him he is not really mine and never for forever.....Anyway..I can tire myself out let alone others with all these thoughts. It is totally exhausting. Will rest for a bit and write more later.

No comments: