Sunday, January 05, 2003

I am SOOOO exhausted. Feel almost as if someone has drugged me or something. I get this way every once in a while and I cannot stand it when I do. I feel like doing absolutely NOTHING.....staying in my PJs all day if I can get away with it...and just SLEEPING. What a productive day huh? I have hardly any energy it feels like to do even the basic things like brushing my hair or teeth or even getting dressed. I do simple things and feel even more tired and worn out. I guess I should be using my CPAP machine at night...have not now for several months...so it has probably caught up with me finally. I am to go back to work tomorrow night..but may tonight so I can get things organized and ready so Monday night I can actually work at typing. I PRAY I will still be able to stay caught up or to quickly get caught back up and be a CLEAN SLATE like I worked so hard to achieve before my vacation in December! I guess WHAT night I go in depends on the weather too. It may start to snow this afternoon or this evening instead of Monday so maybe I will be waiting till Monday night after all. It kind of makes me nervous to think about what may be waiting for me there....but I try to not let it.

Not much else new here. I sent Keith by himself to pick up a few things at the store. I did not feel like going. I did manage to put the groceries away. I watched Peanuts "Happy New Year Charlie Brown" and "Be My Valentine Charlie Brown" today with Noah. We love the Peanuts cartoon movies.

Strange darkness seems to be in my bedroom at nighttime. Not sure what that is all about. I pray even harder. Last night I went into the bedroom to go to bed. Keith was already in there. I had laid down with Noah in his bedroom on his bed until he fell asleep and then headed into our room to sleep. As I got almost to my nightstand I thought Keith was standing there...it scared me...but the shadow I thought was him I walked through and it was gone. SO....guess it was not him after all. It was odd...and bothered me. I sometimes wonder if something is hanging around him or me that should not be and if so WHY. I wonder about that watch Angela sent to me that time for my birthday. I think it may have been Gary's mother's watch. I wonder if something is still attached to that watch? Or who knows. I laid down and prayed. I finally fell asleep. I got up early..trying to get back to my normal routine. I then sat on the sofa and finally fell asleep again. Maybe I am just not getting any good rest at nighttime lately.

So..if it snows tonight I may hold off till Monday night. If not I may go in tonight to clean up and bring stuff home. Hang my new calendar.....take my Christmas decorations down at work to bring home...etc. Won't be long and Valentine's Day will be here ...time goes by so fast these days.

I watched the CD mom made for me for Christmas about the Custer family. Hard to believe all those people or most have passed on already.

Well..I am signing off for now. Now my back is hurting. We put some little Smokies on the small crockpot mom got me for Christmas today. May snack on those later.

Me

No comments: