Thursday, December 05, 2002

Well..I put my Christmas tree up yesterday. I got a 7 1/2 foot tree on sale from Sears......the tree actually looks more like a 9 FOOT tree out of the box. SO big and beautiful!! So full too. It took me like 2 hours to just FLUFF all the branches out! WHEW what a back breaker. Then another 3 hours to put on all the lights. I could not reach the top without a ladder..so will tackle that today. Then I can decorate it. Today my back feels like it is broken!! hahaha. SO I may have to recover a bit before doing all that. Then there will be the rest of the house to decorate.....and then cleaning my mess up! Then a bit of a breather before starting on my candies and cookies!! Kind of overwhelming if you let it be! I will take pictures and put on line once everything is all finished. Well..I need to get back to work for a bit.

No comments: