Wednesday, January 14, 2009

snowing like crazy here.....we are under a Level 1 Snow emergency so far!


I don't think you can see us anymore on the map.

I went out and cleared off a path to the bird feeder.....and a spot on the ground for the birds to sit and eat. I even cleared off a spot under the bushes for them to sit and eat or be on grass....and I made a path for the squirrels to come over to eat. I gave them fresh water. I am sure the neighbors by now think I have lost my mind.

Noah and I went out front and shoveled off the drive and walk by the front door. I then put salt down. I also cleared off the road by the mailbox so the mailman can drive up. It is still snowing and I was going to wait until it was completely over.....but decided since I was out....and the snow was like powder.....I could get all that done pretty quickly with no effort and I was right. Not really too much of a workout. AND bundled up it did not really feel as cold as they say it is.

Back to work for me. I am way behind.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yeah....I would say the neighbors think your crazy. "She's the bird and cat lady." ;) Just joking with you of course...sort of! hehehe