Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Well I finally saw the movie Twilight online today....

It was pretty good but I am not sure I would have wanted to spend big money at the theater to see it. I did enjoy it though...and will be anxious to see the next one due out when it comes out. BUT I am hardly as anxious as my sister Melissa is! She has it bad for Edward! hee hee

I tried to watch Seven Pounds but I could not get into it. I found myself skimming and bored. ALL I remember is a sad looking Will Smith walking around from IRS trying to determine if all these people were good or bad and deserved a break from IRS or not.....I know there is a deeper hidden meaning I did not take time to discover by watching the entire movie. MAYBE another time I can try it.

I also started Benjamin Buttons movie but will have to do that another night. I get antsy with myself about sitting to watch a movie and it really has to hold my interest and I have to be ready to SIT for awhile.....and today after seeing one movie I did not have it in me to sit through another one. It looks like a really good movie though and I will go back and finish it!

I cannot believe it is the end of the year already. Where the crap did it go? It seems like only yesterday it was January 2008! Now it will be January 2009!

I am in a mood tonight...not good. I do not like to be in this mood......

I just made some chocolate chip cookies for Noah and a new batch of party mix for him.

I need to brush my teeth.

yeah...so exciting I know.....I am thankful to be alive....and healthy and strong.....and for all the blessings I do have.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

The character Edward Cullen is sexy! I'll have to watch some of those other movies this weekend.

Love you both.

New Years is always depressing to me. Another year gone by and what did I accomplish?

A Bishops Wife said...

Sometimes things are blah for me.

I am not a big movie watcher.
Sometimes it is good to have the mundane and ordenary, you know, boring.

When things are excessively stressful I long for the dull and mundane. Then when things are dull and mundane, I long for something to do. Go figure.

lv2scpbk said...

I saw "Seven Pounds" wasn't too bad. I want to see Benjamin Button but haven't yet. This weekend the Clint Eastwood movie comes out. I want to see it really bad. Looks good.