Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!



I went to Arby's to get a Reuben sandwich to make sure to get my official serving of "
corned beef and sauerkraut" in for the New Year's Eve...and I have to say it was delicious and is already gone!

I am staying home. Been catnapping this afternoon and will some more...so hopefully I can make it till midnight to see the BALL FALL in New York and the New Year ring in.

Happy New Year everyone!

if you would like to check out some recipes and wonderful photos of baked goods....check this site out!

BAKE OR BREAK

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

Paz

lv2scpbk said...

Melinda, Thanks for offering to do Flat Stanley but I think I have enough people who voluntered. I have three. That should be enough. If you want anyone to do one for Noah, let me know and I will be happy to.

Happy New Year.