Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I cannot believe Thanksgiving is already next week!

Where has this month gone? I did all my Deck of Me cards but for some reason cannot upload them to the group page or my blog here.....but that is okay. They are on my site on Flickr....not that it really even matters. We only have a few weeks left!

I have a weird tickle happening in my throat all day today. I have set new goals for myself at work and have been meeting them. My goal was to type X number of lines per day more than usual which I now can do...and that extra money should cover what I pay out in credit card payments...which means I will have some extra money to pay out more on the debt and even save some I hope.

Christmas is right around the corner. Noah and I will probably be putting the tree up next week.....or maybe we will get a real tree this year. Not sure yet.

I watched the movie "WHY DID I GET MARRIED?" the other night..it was good.


anyway...I finished The Cat Who Had 60 Whiskers....by Lillian Jackson Braun. I have to say this book is probably the most disappointing one ever she has written. I have read ALL her books from The Cat Who series......but this was just not right. I am still unsettled by it.....and makes me wonder if someone else wrote it instead of her.

Well..off to spend time with Noah!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I've been wanting to see that movie, I thought it looked good. I haven't read any of those books, I'll have to try one.