Thursday, August 07, 2008

Tori Spelling.......


I know this is weird......and I feel sorta bad for admitting this...but I admit I once kind of thought Tori Spelling was like....well....maybe bratty and not all that great. There was something about her I did not particularly care for and I have no clue what it was.

BUT I was flipping channels one rare night when I had the TV on and I came across the Oxygen channel I believe and a show called Tori and Dean was on and I started to watch it and I got to know Tori better.....or at least the way she is on the show which seems to be real.....and her husband....and their little boy....and NOW their baby girl. Motherhood has been good to Tori and so has her happy marriage...she seems very happy and at peace....and just so much different and BETTER than she has appeared to be in the past.

What do I know though other than what is portrayed in the news or on TV....etc. BUT even taken solely on that aspect alone..what you see now is a much softer, kinder, loving, friendlier Tori.

I have to say I may have been wrong about Tori. She seems genuinely nice and while she may have some quirks (don't we all?) I really like her. In fact....I liked the show so much and HER that I am going to buy her new book.



I know.....I can't believe it myself....but if you get a chance....you might give the show a shot. You might find yourself pleasantly surprised as I did.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Just from her days on 90210, I never really cared for her either for some reason. I don't get cable, but will have to see if they have this on DVD eventually.

Anonymous said...

LOL! Well, tell us what you think of her book when you read it. ;-)

Paz