Friday, August 08, 2008

OH....MY....GOSH............it was so COOL outside Thursday!

I had no idea how gorgeous the day was until I took the trash out Thursday late afternoon early evening. WOW.........it had cooled off tremendously.....and was SOOOOOOOOO nice outside. Probably should have had the garage sale this weekend....but..it is now pouring down rain outside too.

This is reminding me so much of late summer and the start of fall. It surely won't be long before we see fall moving in....back to school...leaves slowly changing....days getting shorter and nighttime coming sooner.

I am enjoying this cloudy cool day and rain.

Hey...if you want to try something delicious.....on salads or straight from the bag......you gotta try these.

WOW.....I think it said 1/4 cup is only 35 calories......I cannot remember now for sure as my bag is already gone...but they are DELICIOUS! Head on over to Kroger's Salad Dressing toppings section and get a bag today!



and to be HONEST.....none of mine ever even actually hit a salad....I ate them from the bag every so often as a snack.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice snack to have. ;-) I don't remember what Thursday felt like. I'm glad it's much cooler. I hate this hot weather. *sigh* can't wait for Fall.

Paz