Monday, June 02, 2008

today I take TOM to the vet for a check up.....if I can catch him......


Please keep him in your prayers. This is a street cat that hangs out at my grandmother's house that I have sort of adopted and grandma is helping me take care of till hopefully one day I can bring him to a place I live that ALLOWS pets and let him roam free here. Today I need to take him to a vet to be checked out and neutered tomorrow....but that will only happen if he tests NEGATIVE for feline leukemia and feline aids. If he has either of those two diseases they recommend he be put to sleep.

I will feel horrible if after all this time of keeping him alive and fattening him up and everything.....if I find out he is sick and has to be put to sleep. Since he has been looking sort of scrawny lately that is my fear....and I don't want to make it come true...but am hopeful it won't happen and he will be okay and tomorrow they can neuter him and give him all his shots...so he can be a healthier cat and not impregnate any female stray cats.

WISH HIM WELL please......and say a little prayer....

No comments: