Friday, June 06, 2008

super hot again today.......this weather is crazy......


90 degree temps for the first week in JUNE is just TOO HOT!!! I am not a big fan of the HEAT and am already anticipating fall and winter....haha

I need to mow today......hopefully I won't have a heat stroke in the process.

Picked up Tom-Kat from the vet's yesterday. He did well but carried on meowing and howling the entire way back. I guess he was letting me know he was ticked at me!

ONCE back at grandma's house he could not get out of that carrier fast enough! AND off he was to make his rounds and go check on all his female friends. I guess he had a lot of catching up to do. Good news is...he is healthy.....has his shots.....and is neutered now.

Well...he may not like that last part too well....

2 comments:

Melissa said...

He is a cute cat!

Anonymous said...

Glad Tom-Kat is healthy. Yeah, I hate this hot and humid weather. I'm looking forward to fall and winter, too, already. LOL!

Paz