Tuesday, June 17, 2008

a little stressed......

I had a semi-stressful day Monday....guess that can be typical of most Mondays. I ended up taking Noah to the pool 14 miles away from our city.....cause it has a nice atmosphere.....but they apparently have not opened that pool and I wonder if they will this year. So we came the 14 miles back to our local pool which upon arrival a classmate of his was there so they had a good time. Had a few issues there.....left.....

ran home to grab a bite to eat and get ready to head to the hospital for a tour ...never even made it there the interstates are all so torn up.....I-75 was closed....so..we went to my sister's house to drop off the rest of her birthday present.....

left...came home....got inside and closed the garage door and the cable overhead on the one side snapped. SO now I have books due at the library today......and we cannot get the door open and up let alone get the car out to go anywhere.

I will have to call my landlord today.....wonderful.....although I am thankful that won't be something else I will have to pay for.

and on top of that....I think my forehead got sunburned......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your Wednesday is better.

Paz

Melissa said...

Yeah, that accident on the interstate had the road closed for hours! Be thankful you weren't stuck sitting there. Hope you have a better rest of the week. WE love you!