Sunday, February 10, 2008

went to bed with a half migraine......

and woke up with about 3/4 of one. I knew I should have taken something before bedtime.

BUT....it is weird. Even though my head is pounding....I find I can sometimes do my best SIT down work when I have a migraine. SO I try to work through it. I can't do too much physically because the movement makes my head pound more and I get more nauseated......but.....sitting I can accomplish a lot. IF my eyes do not get too weirded out I can write pretty well during these times. AND work well. SO.....guess what I will be doing this morning?

SUPER SUPER WINDY here....could explain part of the reason why I dreamed about tornadoes last night. SO did Noah. Actually my dreams about those were this morning.

Lots to do and no time to really chit chat. Maybe some later.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm starting to get a terrible headache too! I hope yours is better. I took an Imitrex or however you spell it. I think I'll go craft for awhile and see how I feel. Love you!