Monday, February 11, 2008

Deck of Me Week 6 - What's Your Junk?

I found it ironic that we were asked to use only our junk mail to do this project.

MY problem area lies in PILES of papers. I tend to accumulate catalogs and school papers and papers I need to sift through, bills, etc....and while I organize them...before I know it I have MANY piles or stacks all around that need to be take care of. I sometimes feel I am surrounded by the stuff and drowning in a pool of papers, catalogs, to-do lists, etc. I love all of it, but have to learn to address ANY mail coming into my home immediately, sort it, dump some of it, and be realistic about the fact that some of it I may never get to or look at, so they really need to be dumped too. I also have problems tossing magazines.....or catalogs. Especially magazines with recipes or photographs.

SO my JUNK that can make me feel overwhelmed from time to time and never fully TOGETHER.......would be an overflow of incoming papers/mail/catalogs...while I can keep ahead for awhile....the piles always seem to multiply faster than rabbits having babies!

2 comments:

Angie at Home said...

Great job Melinda. I haven't started on that card yet.... well for one think I don't really get much junk mail.....

Melissa said...

This is a very cute idea Melinda. I have no idea what to do with this weeks idea. I don't get much junk mail, the piles I have are just junk piles minus any mail or magazines!