Sunday, February 10, 2008

be careful about offering up too much helpful information on your taxes....or there could be a delay!

Yeah....I figured entering the additional 4-digit zip code extension for one of my forms would be HELPFUL......yeah....it cost me ONE FREAKIN' week in time because the IRS spit my e-filed taxes right back at me. Can you believe that? It did not accept it but wanted me to CORRECT the zip code by REMOVING the additional 4-digit extension!

SO I did......lost 1 week. SO much for filing super early. AND....now it is filed again.

I AM thankful that was the ONLY reason I had this little hiccup. It could have been much worse!

I just wish they had not taken the entire week to let me know this silly thing.

holy crap.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I haven't even filed my taxes yet. I might try to do that tomorrow. We'll see how the day goes. I'll be at home with Audrey, she's still got a low grade fever with Motrin this afternoon.