Monday, November 05, 2007

orbs in the cemetery...

Yep. I went with my uncle and grandmother and son to the cemetery yesterday to put new seasonal flowers on the family graves there and while there I did snap a few shots. It was late in the afternoon....early evening actually so it turned dark before we left. Here they are......and the bottom ones have some orbs that showed up...which did not totally surprise me......and the PINK ORB made an appearance again! I am only going to post a couple of the pics I took and I took the liberty of circling the orbs with red ink.....not that they needed to be pointed out....but in case you have a hard time seeing them....this will show you where they are:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: