Friday, November 09, 2007

The Bachelor...


I have to admit I watch little television these days......but one Monday night my television was on the channel "THE BACHELOR" tv show came on. Now I have no desire to watch this absurd show......but I did catch some of it as I spoke with someone on the phone. The episode I saw last really bothered me.


Basically if you don't know what THE BACHELOR is all about......it is about MILLIONAIRE MEN who for whatever reason....cannot seem to find themselves a woman to marry. HUM......I find that rather odd right there. Perhaps they are not finding the RIGHT woman ...someone who is able to see past the dollar signs and get past hearing the chachings going off in their ears?

I don't know....but the latest bachelor is BRAD WOMACK from Texas.....and he is to the segment in the show where he has narrowed his choices down from 25 women to just 3.
What bothered me about the last episode was this.
Basically...this was the night of the OVERNIGHT DATES......which means BRAD gets to drink the milk of all three women before actually buying the cow......and one of those women.....well in fact two will actually end up going home eventually. ONLY ONE will end up being a woman he reportedly will propose to.


NOW......what I cannot imagine is this. WHAT woman in her right mind would sleep with Brad knowing he was going to be sleeping with these other two women as well....apparently one night right after the other???? YUCK YUCK YUCK!!!!! Not even 36 hours passing in between trysts?? DO they all have to subject to physicals to prove they have no communicable diseases? What does this show say to any young viewer out there? I mean it bothered me for crap sake...but maybe I am weird. Maybe my morals are higher than most?


Maybe the women really did not care and fell for his looks or charm and of course let's not forget the MILLION buckos in the bank? Maybe they wanted a one-nighter to risk it all to hopefully CATCH him and prove to him they were his match? HIS SOUL MATE?


Is it possible to find a soul mate on a TV show called THE BACHELOR? I mean the show selects 25 women at random I hear......and what....he has to spoon the cream from that crop? WHAT IF HE FINDS NO MATCH? THAT would be a show! What if he said "you know what.....NONE of you are for me!"

Personally....if I was falling in love with someone as these women have all professed of dear Bradley......why would any of them not apparently mind if he was dipping his honey spoon into the other nectar pots? AND perhaps even one right before their turn? That makes me want to vomit.


yeah...I do think too much.

Oh...and Brad's comment that he was going to KEEP AN OPEN MIND and focus on the woman he was with at the moment struck a chord with me. I mean he is reportedly looking for the love of his lifetime...yet remains open to sleeping with all three women....going through the motions of sincere care and affection for each one....I guess what....to be SURE he picks the right one? Sounds more to me like keeping an open ticket to the ballpark!

and why do I suddenly hear the song "LOVE THE ONE YOU'RE WITH" playing in my mind?

No comments: